Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews
Child Safeguarding Practice Review Panel – Annual Report 2020
Patterns in Practice, Key Messages and 2021 Work Programme, view the Annual Report here.
To make a referral for a Local Child Safeguarding Practice review please complete the form below:
Learning from Recent Cases
Baby Andy & Arin
Young Person Mary
Baby "E" Serious Case Review
- LSCB Baby E SCR Report (Feb 2017)
- LSCB Baby E SCR Response (Feb 2017)
- LSCB Baby E SCR Press Release (Feb 2017)
Baby "D" Serious Case Review
Young Person "C" Serious Case Review
- LSCB Young Person C SCR Report (Jul 2015)
- LSCB Young Person C SCR Response (Jul 2015)
- LSCB Young Person C SCR Briefing (Jul 2015)
- LSCB SCR Frequently Asked Questions
Please also see the NSPCC national case review repository.
The repository provides a single place for published case reviews to make it easier to access and share learning at a local, regional and national level.
Thematic Learning from Children’s Case Reviews
Recent case reviews have highlighted a number of key learning themes. Under each of the headings below, are some useful resources on each theme.